- William Grant
- 228 WFES
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., Michigan State University, Wildlife Ecology
- Graduate Education
- Ph.D., Colorado State University, Systems Ecology
- Association of Former Students Distinguished Achievement Award for Teaching at the College Level, September 2016
- Outstanding Contribution Award in the International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference, Towson, MD., May 2016.
- Vice Chancellor's Award in Excellence - International Involvement, January 2009
- Courses Taught
- WFSC 403/613 Animal Ecology (1976-present)
- WFSC 604 Ecological Modelling (1997-present)
Associate Editor: Ecological Modelling
Wang, Hsiao-Hsuan, Andrew Richardson, Jian-Da Zhu, Andrew G. Birt and William E. Grant. (2018) Correction for “Interactive effects of prey and p, p’-DDE on burrowing owl population dynamics,” Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.1840.
Meierhofer, Melissa B., Hsiao-Hsuan Wang, William E. Grant, John H. Young Jr., Lauren H. Johnston, Lilianna K. Wolf, Jonah W. Evans, Brian L. Pierce, Joseph M. Szewczak and Michael L. Morrison. (2018) Use of box-beam bridges as day roosts by Mexican free-tailed bats (Tadarida brasiliensis) in Texas, Southeastern Naturalists 17:605-615.
Wang, Hsiao-Hsuan, Carissa L. Wonkka, Michael L. Treglia, William E. Grant, Fred E. Smeins and William E. Rogers. (2018) Incorporating local-scale variables into distribution models enhances predictability for rare plant species with biological dependencies, Biodiversity and Conservation, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10531-018-1645-4.
Culpepper, Lela Z., Hsiao-Hsuan Wang, Tomasz E. Koralewski, William E. Grant and William E. Rogers. (2018) Understory upheaval: factors influencing Japanese stiltgrass invasion in forestlands of Tennessee, United States, Botanical Studies 59:20.
Kalinda, Chester, Moses J. Chimbari, William E. Grant, Hsiao-Hsuan Wang, Julius N. Odhiambo and Samson Mukaratirwa. (2018) Simulation of population dynamics of Bulinus globosus: Effects of environmental temperature on production of Schistosoma haematobium cercariae, PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 8:6651.