- William Grant
- 228 WFES
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., Michigan State University, Wildlife Ecology
- Graduate Education
- Ph.D., Colorado State University, Systems Ecology
- Association of Former Students Distinguished Achievement Award for Teaching at the College Level, September 2016
- Outstanding Contribution Award in the International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference, Towson, MD., May 2016.
- Vice Chancellor's Award in Excellence - International Involvement, January 2009
- Courses Taught
- WFSC 403/613 Animal Ecology (1976-present)
- WFSC 604 Ecological Modelling (1997-present)
Associate Editor: Ecological Modelling
Twidwell, Dirac, Carissa L. Wonkka, Hsiao-Hsuan Wang, William E. Grant, Craig R. Allen, Samuel D. Fuhlendorf, Ahjond S. Garmestani et al. (2019) Coerced resilience in fire management, Journal of Environmental Management, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.02.073.
Wang, Hsia-Hsuan, William E. Grant, Norman C. Elliott, Michael J. Brewer, Tomasz E. Koralewski, John K. Westbrook, Tavvs M. Alves and Gregory A. Sword. (2019) Integrated modelling of the life cycle and aeroecology of wind-borne pests in temporally-variable spatially-heterogeneous environment, Ecological Modelling, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2019.02.014.
Koralewski, Tomasz E., John K. Westbrook, William E. Grant and Hsiao-Hsuan Wang. (2019) Coupling general physical environmental process models with specific question-driven ecological simulation models, Ecological Modelling, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2019.02.004.
Kocmoud, Amanda R., Hsiao-Hsuan Wang, William E. Grant and Benny J. Gallaway. (2019) Population dynamics of the endangered Kemp’s ridley sea turtle following the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico: Simulation of potential cause-effect relationships, Ecological Modelling, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.11.014.
Wang, Hsiao-Hsuan, Andrew Richardson, Jian-Da Zhu, Andrew G. Birt and William E. Grant. (2018) Correction for “Interactive effects of prey and p, p’-DDE on burrowing owl population dynamics,” Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.1840.