Download entire newsletter.
- From the Desk of the Department Head
- WFSC Aids in Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts
- Dr. William B. “Doc” Davis Commemorative
- New 3D Scanning Campaign Will Reveal 20,000 Animals in Stunning Detail
- Periodic Charts Bring New Meaning to Texas A&M Wildlife Researcher
- 2016 Regional Recovery Champions
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Bill Grant
- Student Spotlights
- Wildlife, Fisheries, and Ecological Sciences Building Grand Opening
- New WFSC Fish Ecologist: Joshuah Perkin
- New WFSC Staff
New Building Location
WFSC Advising is now located in the new Wildlife, Fisheries, and Ecological Sciences (WFES) building on west campus.
WFSC does not accept walk-ins for advising. To make an appointment call 979.845.5704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no check-in process. Simply relax in the advising waiting area in room 114 (down the hallway to the right of the main lobby). Your advisor will call you into their office at the time of your appointment.