The department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences offers two non-thesis professional degree programs and one certificate:
- Master of Natural Resources Development (MNRD)
- Master of Wildlife Science (WISC)
- Certificate in Military Sustainability*
The overall goal of this graduate degree program is to provide working natural resource professionals with an understanding of the interrelationships among ecology, policy, culture and economics as factors that influence natural resource management.
Program objectives are to provide working or in-service natural resource professionals with:
- Additional academic training that supplements student’s understanding of the full range of considerations in natural resources management.
- A rigorous graduate degree program that supplements job skill requirements
- A program delivery strategy that accommodates on-the-job obligations